SC/ST Cell has been created in the college to see to all the affairs and resolve the problems related to the SC/ST Students of the college.
Objectives of the cell:
· To ensure there is no caste based discrimination in our college.
· To redress the grievances of SC/ST students.
· To enhance the employability of SC/ST students.
· To ensure equal opportunity in all spheres.
Following are the important work under SC/ST Cell:
· All affairs related to SC/ST students.
· To inform the SC/ST students regarding various scholarships program of State Government and UGC in order to motivate them for better future planning.
· To take such follow up measures for achieving the objectives and targets laid down for the purpose by the Government of India and the UGC.
Convener: Dr. RAGINI EV
Teaching Staff: Dr. GIREESH BABU M
Dr. MUSTHAFA PM
Ms. ROSHI K.DAS
Non – Teaching Staff: BEENA ROY
All the class teachers
· The students are motivated to join WWS programe
· SSP provides academic and motivational support
· Remedial coaching provided by departments in addition to personal counseling
· Advanced learners help the weak students through Each one teach one programme
· Bridge course is provided to the freshers
· One of the healthy practices of the college is faculty @students home which provides greater bonding between faculty, students and parents
· Special coaching class for compt.exams are provided through ssp programme