As per National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) guidelines every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC becomes a part of the institution’s system and works towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions.
Goals of IQAC
The primary aim of IQAC is
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
The composition of the IQAC of CHMKM Govt Arts and Science College is as follows:
- Chairperson: Sri. Suresh K M, Principal in Charge.
- Coordinator of IQAC: Dr. Girish Babu M
- Teachers to represent all level (Three to eight)
Dr.Ragini E V
Sri. Ikbal K K
Sri. Mujeeb Rahman A P
Sri. Biju C A
Dr. Musthafa P M
Sri. Muammil K
- Few Senior administrative officers
Sri. Manu Antony (SS)
Sri. Abdussalam C K (HA)
- One nominee each from
Local society : Ward Member
Students : Union Chairman
- One nominee each from Employers /Industrialists/Stakeholders