BCOM - Computer Application
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a three-year undergraduate degree in Commerce (Computer Applications). Commerce has traditionally been regarded as a professional field of study with a variety of fascinating and rewarding job options. However, the availability of outstanding job possibilities immediately after B.Com has produced a popular perception that Commerce has a very broad field of study in terms of career options. Accounting, taxation, business law, corporate law, auditing, banking, insurance, finance, and retail management are the field of the topics covered by a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
Total Number of Intake per year: 53
- To provide a blend of learning, entertainment and values
- To provide opportunities for every student to identify their strengths and skills.
- To provide personalized guidance to students in their career planning
- To ensure a free, transparent and effective system of internal assessment for students.
- To fully unitize the art of information technology for imparting knowledge.
Students who choose to study B.Com (Computer Applications) learn not only about Commerce, but also how to use computer skills for their jobs. The course that combines commerce and computer applications helps them become smart and more likely to get a job. When you learn how to use computer programmes in the field of business, you get an extra boost in job placements, It has a new and modern curriculum. After the completion of the course, one can join any of the following programmes namely: MBA, MCA, M.Com, M.Com, (CA), ACS, CA, MIB, MSW.
Course Offered By
C.H.M.K.M Govt. Arts & Science College
Kizhakoth P.O., Parakkunnu, Koduvally
Kozhikode, Kerala- 673572
Phone: 0495- 2214033,+91 9447714033